Interior/Exterior Metal Framing-St.Louis Metroeast
Exterior framing can be used to provide an exterior envelope for a variety of construction and finishing systems. They are ideal back-up support for brick-veneer, stucco, and E.I.F.S. systems. Interior metal stud framing is an immediate and trouble-free system for all tenant improvements.
Benefits of steel:
- Steel is dimensionally stable. Not expanding/contracting with changes in humidity reducing heat loss around windows and doors. Won’t warp, shrink, twist, bow or have knots. Occupant comfort.
- Insect/pest resistant inorganic material. No Chemical treatment required.
- Seismic(earthquake) resistant, lighter, stronger and better connections.
- Fire resistant. Occupant safety. Won’t burn, off-gas or smoke. Lower insurance.
- Mold resistant inorganic material. Lower liability
- Environmental benefits 100% recyclable. Less than 2% vs. 20% in wood waste
- Straight walls, square corners, windows and doors open properly. Less maintenance.
- Thermal performance with proper insulation. Steel conserves energy
- IBC codes provide new height and rating opportunities for using steel framing
Light Gauge Structural Steel is ideal for all commercial buildings:
- Apartments & Offices
- Schools & Student Housing
- Hospitals and Extended care facilities
- Hotels & Condominium
Give us a call today at 618.476.3291– We are fully insured and bonded.
Service Area: St. Louis and the St. Louis Metro East including Belleville IL, Edwardsville IL, O’Fallon IL, Fairview Heights